There are bicycle lanes around the Downtown and University areas and on West Main Street, the road between these two areas. All Charlottesville Transit System buses and equipped to take bikes. Bike racks are available at all major locations.
Currently, there is one bicycle shop in the area that rents bikes:
- C’Ville Bike & Tri
629 Berkmar Circle
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(434) 975-1900 (must call ahead to reserve a bike)
Bus – Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Public bus service is available in Charlottesville including a free trolley offering rides between Downtown, The Corner and UVA Grounds.
During the festival, CAT bus guides are available at the VABook! information desk in the lobby of the Omni Hotel.
For further information, you may call CAT at 434.970.3649 or email CAT@charlottesville.org
Car Rentals, Limosines, & Taxis
Hotel Shuttle Service
- Best Western: (434) 985-1855
- Boar’s Head Inn: (434) 296-2181
- Cavalier Inn: (888) 882-2129
- Courtyard Marriot: (434) 977-1700
- Doubletree: (434) 973-2121
- English Inn: (434) 971-9900
- Hampton Inn: (434) 976-7888
- Hampton Inn Downtown: (434) 923-8600
- Hilton Garden Inn: (434) 979-4442
- Holiday Inn University Area: (434) 977-7700
- Residence Inn: (434) 923-0300
- Wintergreen: (434) 325-8200